Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25056 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,246 (16,946 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)