Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09292 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,828 (19,673 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)