Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,754 (CH$1,614,071) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)