Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 41% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,814 (2,537,174 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)