Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,632 (191,999 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)