Cost of living in Sogamoso, Colombia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sogamoso (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,313 (COL$5,916,553) in Sogamoso.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)