Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.845 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,224 ($3,817) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)