Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12629 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 19% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,423 (19,186元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Alicante costs €0.56 (about 1 hour ago)