Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12607 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 5% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,143 (24,929元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Montpellier costs €3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)