Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20324 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,188 (RM10,768) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)