Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,367 in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 3 hours ago)