Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15041 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,700 (R$ 11,305) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 5 hours ago)