Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,327 (R$ 8,882) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)