Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14841 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,710 (R$ 11,519) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)