Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 63 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01465 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,703 (RD$ 116,219) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 5 hours ago)