Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,660 in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)