Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,940 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Alicante costs €0.56 (about 1 hour ago)