Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 98 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 ($4,760) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 3 hours ago)