Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04047 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,688 (Mex$ 41,711) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)