Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,512 ($5,352) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)