Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14841 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,361 (R$ 9,173) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)