Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04030 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,004 (Mex$ 49,729) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 3 hours ago)