Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00111 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,752 (CH$2,478,892) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,193 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)