Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 115% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €6,026 ($7,148) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)