Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24371 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,912 (16,053 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rohtak costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 5 hours ago)