Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02149 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 22% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,335 (₨108,686) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)