Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15058 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,537 (R$ 16,850) in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php160 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 2 hours ago)