Cost of living in Patna, India vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 89 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01121 EUR / INR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 62% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,100 (₨98,051) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (about 6 hours ago)