Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14889 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,265 (R$ 8,498) in Novo Hamburgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 4 hours ago)