Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 53% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €5,036 (603,433 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)