Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,215 ($3,777) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)