Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01152 EUR / INR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 53% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,519 (₨131,795) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)