Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30715 EUR / TND
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,806 (5,879 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jaipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Asansol costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)