Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01982 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,456 ($U123,939) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)