Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,719 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)