Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 ($3,721) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)