Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,274 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23489 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,680 (S/. 7,151) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)