Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 6% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,181 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)