Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.845 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,962 ($2,321) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)