Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 6% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,815 in Larnaca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)