Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12188 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,972 ($b16,179) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $25,249 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €461 (about 2 hours ago)