Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20278 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,964 (RM9,686) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (about 6 hours ago)