Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 48% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,601 (₨ 223,002) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)