Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020.
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €2,981 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £28 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)