Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03665 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Graz you would need to make just about €1,982 (54,083 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)