Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02976 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €2,589 (86,993 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 64 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)