Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24953 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €3,822 (15,318 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)