Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €2,996 ($3,541) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)