Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10656 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Graz (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Graz you would need to make just about €950 (8,918TL) in İzmit.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)