Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Graz, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Graz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 144% more expensive than in Graz (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €7,576 (₨ 1,054,928) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Graz.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bonao costs RD$ 45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)